From:
Anthony Vece <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Apr 2003 15:13:17 -0400
Hi Chris;

Both rigs are usable with the software however, the t90a is much more user
friendly.

If you are not using an after market rapid charger, I would recommend the
vx-5r because the battery only takes 2.5 hours to charge.

If you buy a maha charger both radios charge in about the same amount of
time.

Both software packages are accessible for jaws.

I am partial to the icom because I've owned icom equipment in the past.

I spoke with yaesu and they did not at all express any desire to make any of
there radios accessible for anyone with any kind of disability.

73 De Anthony W2AJV