From:
Frederick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 May 2006 23:33:48 -0700
Hi
    Yes, sometimes you do find well mannered CB ers.  Also, I have known
hams who talk on the CB band.  It is quite an interesting study.
                    Mark WZ0K
God loves you!
My personal prayer book.
Add your prayer or pray for others at the following link.
http://prayerbook.homewithgod.com/cgi-bin/prayerbook/multi.pl?131961113534708:24:0

http://lists.topica.com/lists/funhamradio.
http://groups.google.com/group/funhamradio-list

http://funhamradio.bloki.com