From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Feb 2008 14:41:13 -0500
Ah-ha.  When all else fails read the manual.  I got my TW-2 just before
Christmas only because they were being discontinued and figured I should
grab it.   Plugged it in to hear it speak, but have never used it or read
the manual  So now I see how to set the band.

many tnx Butch and John.  I would have been very confused if  I had tried
using it without  setting the band.

73, Steve KW3A