From:
Date:
Thu, 6 Aug 2015 13:59:32 -0500
Below are two links with information that is supposed to help us access the
remote ham.com client software (rcford). I have read over this information
and have tried to use the remoteham software after reading it, and still
have not experienced much progress. I have the software talking to me, and I
am able to use most all of the keyboard shortcut keys, but I think we have
to find a remote base station that allows or provides much more control than
any of those I played around with at this point. For instance, many of the
remote stations do not seem to permit me to switch bands and/or frequencies,
even though I am the only person connected to that remote base station.

I urge you to read the links below, and give it a try and then, tell us the
results. Let's see if we can make this work without bugging Pat about it.
Frankly, Pat is pretty covered up with work right now. If we work together,
hopefully, we can figure out how to use this remote control program and be
able to share our results with others.

Ron, K8HSY