From:
Jim Gammon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Mar 2014 00:04:48 -0700
Hi Linda, you should be able to use the speakers.  It's a
personal thing how it sounds to you.  Everyone is different.
Hope  they  sounds great! 73, Jim WA6EKS

 From: Linda C Knight <[log in to unmask]
 To: [log in to unmask]
 Date sent: Mon, 17 Mar 2014 22:55:31 -0400
 Subject: one important re: the TMV71a
=20
 Hi all,
=20
 I just thought of something.
=20
 Do i really need external speakers for the radio?
=20
 Or is the speech loud enough to hear.
=20
 I just don=3D92t to spend money on speakers.
 and for later on, what kind of speakers.
=20
 Thanks
 Hugs and 73
 Linda C.  Knight with Shirley