From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Nov 2014 10:04:00 -0500
Eric:

I too am using AVG, but have had real accessibility issues with it.

I constantly have trouble accessing update information, and enabling
updates.  Plus, when it does the updates, it creates all sorts of issues
with Jaws when I am in the middle of doing other work.

What screen reader are you using with AVG?

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ