From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Feb 2005 14:18:41 -0500
Andy:

Go to omega.com

Then, find the link that says test and measures.  Under that link go to
something like electrical test meters, and then down to hand-held
multi-meters, and the info should be there.

If you try this, and get nowhere, let me know.

I'll then try once again to look it up and make sure my directions are
totally correct.

Hope this helps.

Best 73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ