From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Mar 2011 08:08:02 -0400
That trailer sounds like what a lot of the EMA's around here have but they
generally only get used for field day and stuff. My club has a station but
not like that, it's in a former dorm room in what used to be a nursing
school attached to the local hospital. We meet at the hospital too, there is
nice HF equipment and I think they cover every band but 900 MHz, have to fix
that, the 2 meter repeater is there but needs an antenna which will be
worked on soon, and thank god no lowlifelink. I just left another club for
sinking to that level of putting it on one of their repeaters, and I was an
officer too. Oh well, no wonder I'm getting 90% of my vhf equipment new
homes.