From:
Harvey Heagy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Jan 2008 14:36:30 -0600
If there is anyone on this list who has the 2008 version of Trend Micro
Anti-Virus plus spyware protection I have a question.  Ever since I renewed
it for 2008 and installed the new version, I can no longer click a link from
Outlook Express to go to the given website.  I sometimes even have trouble
hitting it from Internet Explorer.  I don't know how to tell Trend Micro to
let something go through.  I believe it has also slowed down my Internet
activity.  I have sent an enquiry to their support people but have not heard
back yet.  In some ways the 2008 version is more accessible, but this seems
to be a real problem.  Unfortunately, with this particular program, you
cannot keep an older version.  If you renew it uninstalls the old version
and replaces it with the new one.  If I can't solve this problem I'll have
to find something else like Nod 32 or AVG or something like that.  Thanks in
advance.  73.
Harvey