Date:
Thu, 24 Jul 2008 20:13:15 -0500
Tom,

Look for some kind of raised marking on the plug which goes in to the radio
and note which way it is pointing, at least I believe there is a dot or
something, else, take some elmer's glew and mark the cable on the top,
closer to the wire end and that way you can turn it to the proper position.
You could also of course use a piece of dymo tape to mark the cable.

Fred Olver