From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Feb 2008 00:39:05 -0700
well, i think the theory is probably quite sound.
But unfortunately, what looks good in theory, doesn't always perform well.
I think electronically, and scientifically, the thing is what it claims, a
high efficiency micro antenna.  But, there isn't much, that can replace a
mono band dipole cut for a specific band, and up at about 35 feet.
The only thing that is better is multiple dipoles put in particular order to
each other, calokially known as a beam lol.
73
Colin, V A6BKX