From:
Junior Lolly <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Oct 2001 20:52:24 -0400
Yes dispatching is a difficult field to get in to.The biggest problem I had
to over come is a lot of departmentssaid a blind person couldn't do it.But
all the departments in this part of Florida have found out it can be done.I
have a lot of contact with some of the biggest departments around here.It
really surprised a lot of them when they first found out I am blind.But when
they actually saw how I did it and how well it was done the word spread.The
biggest thing is you have to inquire around the different departments.Good
luck to anyone that wants to give it a try.
Junior Lolley
kg4itd