From:
Brett Winches <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Feb 2008 13:37:26 -0700
Martin,  I just ran this by a local volunteer fireman with no results.
I wonder if Kevlar might work for this, if you can find gloves or if
nothing else material that could be sewn.  My step sister is a
semi-professional seamstress so will check there as well.

###
BRETT WINCHESTER  KD7JN
208-639-8386
###