From:
Ivan Fetch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Feb 2003 20:56:05 -0700
Hi April,
   I don't know of any email notification service (I think this is what
you are asking for), but you can just visit the FCC web site and search
for your name.

   To do this, go to the following address:
http://wireless2.fcc.gov/UlsApp/UlsSearch/searchLicense.jsp

   There is a pulldown box, with which you must select "by licensee name"
- then type in your name (last, first) in the edit box and press RETURN.
As of now, it is saying no match for your name.

Thanks,
Ivan Fetch, KC0OSK