From:
KK4AHX Darren Duff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Dec 2012 04:31:23 -0500
I think I know the answer to this question but I'm going to ask it anyway
because I think it might lead to some interesting discussion.  I have named
each channel in the 71a with either a call sign or description. Is there a
way to get the vgs1 to read these as it does words in the menus? If not then
I guess I can export my file from the software as html and just refer to
that. Also, how does one enter letters in the menus? The vgs doesn't seem to
read them. I did all my naming via the computer.

Thanks guys.

73.
Darren Duff.
amateur radio station KK4AHX.