From:
Frederick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Feb 2006 18:19:26 -0800
Hi
I have never used a DSP unit.  Do you get to pick which sounds it blocks or
does it make up its own mind?
                    God bless,
                    Mark WZ0K
God loves you!
My personal prayer book.
Add your prayer or pray for others at the following link.
http://prayerbook.homewithgod.com/cgi-bin/prayerbook/multi.pl?131961113534708:24:0

http://lists.topica.com/lists/funhamradio.

http://funhamradio.bloki.com