From:
Buddy Brannan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Jan 2010 19:01:18 -0500
Uh. Never mind. There are no accessories listed on the page. I reckon being able to get accessories is probably a good thing and probably worth $16. Here's a link to the Wouxun radio:

Here's a link to the Wouxun radio:
http://www.409shop.com/409shop_product.php?id=104100
--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA