From:
tom behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Mar 2011 20:02:51 -0500
    Pat:

Well, my thinking is that I'll be ok if the repair hangs in until we have
the next local swap in our area the first week-end of May.

Of course, I could order a new Magnount from HRO, R and L, or any of the
usual vendors, but I just hate to pay the extra shipping costs if I don't
have to.

It's just the penny pincher in me, I guess.  (grin)

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ