From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Mar 2014 15:05:14 -0400
Ed:

If the factory setting for the TS590 carrier is 50, that's probably why I
had that value in there in the first place.

I may back it down slightly, though, as others have suggested, just to be
safe when in CW mode.

I have been given many helpful suggestions here, but I'm now starting to
lean toward first reducing my mic gain, and using the foot switch for my
Heil mic, rather than the PTT button on the mic.

Would also like to take the ARB704 out of the circuit, but may not have the
proper cabling to operate the rig and amp directly together.

Will investigate that one,though, as well.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ