From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Feb 2016 12:06:24 -0500
Bob or anyone:

I wonder what would happen if I disconnected the ground wire between the
ground rod below my shack, and the ground on the electrical power box.  It
is only a short wire, and I can't believe it should make a difference, but
with this sort of thing, you never know, I guess.

I've tried some snap-on RF chokes on the output of my TS590, and the common
port of my Alpha Delta antenna switch, but so far nothing has changed
significantly.

Will keep at it here.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ