From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Feb 2016 06:31:04 -0500
Phil,

I'm somewhat  active in 160 contests and DXing.  Just checked my log and
  found about 15 contacts with  K0HA, mostly 160 CW.   Most recent
contact was December of 2013.   In that contest, operator was sending
Nebraska (NE) as his  state.

160 wasn't so great for me this weekend (although I did work Jamaica).
  Didn't hear  your friend this time.

73, Steve KW3A