From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Dec 2012 14:08:11 -0500
Steve:

No amp here;  just 100 watts.

You may recall that on my 160 meter half sloper, I have one of those
Shakespeare solderless coax connectors, and even though it's rated for 500
watts, I just have never wanted to test the limits.

One of these days, I need to put a normal connector on there, so I then
don't have to worry about running too much power for the connector to
handle.

It's just one of those things on the "to do" list.

73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ