From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Sep 2002 09:14:19 -0400
Find yourself an older HTX-202 on ebay,  that's cheap, or if you want new,
I don't know much about the newer HT's in the lower price range, I can say
stay far far from the Alinco DJS-11T, and the yaesu VX-1R. Both aren't bad
radios, but totally not accessible.
John Miller N1UMJ
Owner: J E M Racing need sponsors and crew help
to chat with me  AOL instant messenger JEMracing3