From:
Howard Kaufman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Nov 2009 10:12:39 -0600
Walt, I haven't seen the cartridge, so I don't know if you have to unzip the
books first, and make a folder on the cartridge.

Let's look at it booth ways.
1.  Highlight the downloaded file from bard.
2. copy it to the clipboard.
3. open my computer after pluging in the cartridge.
4.  Navigate to the cartridge drive,
I am not sure what windows will call it.
Any, what ever they call it, it will be a new drive name and letter that you
haven't seen before.

5. Open the drive and paste the file there.  The cartridge may be able to
access the zip files automatically.
If not, try this.

1.  After highlighting the zip file, press enter to look inside the zip
file.  Their will be a bunch of files. Select them all and copy them to the
clipboard.
Now when you navigate and open the cartridge, paste the files from your
clipboard.
Maybe a window will pop up that will require you to fill in your bard
password if necessary.

Let us know, you're the first one I know of to get the cartridge.