From:
Albert Sanchez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Jan 2010 21:43:53 -0500
    Hi All

I have some Echo Link questions that, I hope, can be answered by members of
this list.

My X Y L Gerrie) (K J 4 D M V) and I use separate computers running Windows
XP connected to a cable modem through a Linksys WRT54G router.

I have EchoLink installed on my computer (call sign W A 7 F X B, node
75240). I do not run EchoLink fulltime.

My X Y L Gerrie (K J 4 D M V) also wants to install EchoLink on her
computer. That part we have no problem doing; obviously she has a call sign
to make EchoLink happy.

My questions: A. Should we be able to run EchoLink simultaneously? B. What
configuration changes need we make to the router to allow EchoLink to
operate successfully. C. What, if any changes need we make in EchoLink

Your comments will be much appreciated, and HNY to All.

73, Albert, W A 7 F X B / 4
Greenville NC
EchoLink node: 75240