From:
Butch Bussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Aug 2007 20:41:10 -0700
I use to have one of those, bee a long time.  Make sure the switch on
the mike isn't in the lock position.  I am trying to recall if there is
a remote setting.  I do know that sometimes you need to have the rig in
the right mode.  Try pushing the middle button of the 5 on the left hand
side of the radio.  It cycles through various paging modes as I recall.
I do know that I had redefined the up button key on the mike as a
synthesizer button, and if this wasn't in the right mode, this would not
work.  If you don't get it figured out, let me know and I'll do s more
digging in my notes when I get back to Vegas on tuesday.
73s
Butch Bussen
wa0vjr