From:
Justin Mann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Jan 2012 14:54:11 -0600
Hi all,
I've just gotten a tw-1, have it connected, and the thing is talking as it should.  However, I'm quite startled of the inaccuracy of the readings that i am getting.  Sometimes, I will see my antenna 250:1 etc.  This doesn't make any sense at all.  Sometimes, I will see my power output at 130 watts when my radio actually puts out only 100.  I'm using this with a Kenwood ts2000.  Can you help?  I'm not expecting this to be as accurate as a bird watt meter, but I would imagine it should be relatively accurate.  Also just to clarify, you can just hit the forward, reverse, or swr button while using an SSB transmission?
Thanks much,
Justin