From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Jan 2009 17:35:47 -0500
Junior,

It was nice to chat with you.   At my end the BC station wasn't the real
problem, it was the QRN that just kept rising until all I had was a s9
buzzsaw.  Someday conditions will improve, if we all live long enough.

That's a nice setup you have down there.  Put a couple of yagies on that
tower and you can rent out your backyard shed to frozen DXer's from up
north.

73 and see you again soon, Steve KW3A