From:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 18 Aug 2007 13:50:13 -0400
Alt-Enter works iof you have the folder selected.  But you can also open the
folder, then press ctrl-A to select all, then read the status line of the
window, which shows so many objects and so many bytes.  In Windows there are
usually at least 2 ways to do anything.

73

Lloyd Rasmussen, W3IUU, Kensington, Maryland
Home:  http://lras.home.sprynet.com
Work:  http://www.loc.gov/nls