From:
Andy Baracco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Dec 2012 14:25:11 -0800
I have an older Asus netbook that I bought over 3 years ago. It runs Windows
XP and has the old Intel Atom processor. it does basic stuff just fine, and
works well with Window Eyes.  Now i use it as a backup machine, but to be
honest, I can do just about anything with my iPhone that I can do with that
machine. I really do not think I would buy another netbook. I think that
they are a niche that has become obsolete.

Andy