Date:
Mon, 22 May 2006 20:38:19 -0500
did i read that right?
Admittedly, I am not a jfw user but am i reading this topic about figuring
out the number of copies correctly and  implying the right thought, that
jfw will give you x number of copies you can use on multiple computers at
the same time?
if I'm not reading that right I would like to know, but if you can say,
have two windows computers, running the same copy of jaws(legally at the
same time), that may make me switch screen readers cuz the one i'm using
and have loved up until now, won't legally let u do that as far as i know

  if  helen keller is alone in a forest and falls, does she
make a sound?