From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Apr 2013 20:49:34 -0400
Excellent advice, Mike, and what a great story about your first journey into
the wonderful world of speakers!

Who knows what I'll come back from Dayton with!!  (big smile)

And, I'll certainly keep the list posted on my speaker scavenger hunt!

Isn't that part of the fun of this great hobby of ours??

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ