From:
Ron Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Mar 2014 21:00:39 -0500
Hi all,

I don't know if anyone will be interested, but I've got a VersaBraille I
(remember those?) which I'd like to trade for something. I'm not expecting a
lot, a piece of ham related gear, or a peripheral valued between $50 and
$100. This would be for someone who wants to play with this old tech and has
got something around the shack to swap. This is the original model with the
cassette drive. It powers up and the Braille display feels very nice, but I
don't know how to run it. I wanted one at the time but couldn't afford it.

Just throwing it out there since I don't have much of a radio budget. I've
also got a BrailleMate which I'm willing to swap. Again, old tech, but
someone might want to play with it and have something around the shack which
needs a good home.

73 all,

Ron Miller

N6MSA