From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Nov 2007 09:19:51 -0500
Hi everyone, in going through my hand held radios, I can't see having all I
have now. If anyone's interested in a Kenwood THK2AT, with the AA holder
only, great shape, box, manual. 1 of the most accessible HT's I've ever had
in my life, I just have 2 duel banders and 2 tribanders, not to mention my
puxing I'm using on GMRS, when it gets here and my 900 MHz radio and this is
someone who hardly ever uses 2 meters except when waiting for a ride, doing
a net, hardly ever for rag chew so I don't need 5 HT's that can go there. I
probably would be fine with 1 or 2 if I could only decide on what to get rid
of.
Anyway, I'm asking $50 plus shipping on this THK2AT. I can honestly say it
has very little use and is a real workhorse. Looks new, works great, if I
was going to use it I'd keep it but I just don't think I will use it enough
with all the others to make it worth while.
When I got it it came with a speaker mic that was well used compared to the
radio but I'll throw that in as well.
I can't throw in the PC programming cable,I need it for my THF6A, but if
someone's a little lazy and wants me to program it for them who's buying it,
it will take an extra day or 2 to ship but I'll gladly do it.
John Miller N1UMJ
AIM and yahoo messenger: N1UMJ Skype: n1umjjohn
home page:
http://home.comcast.net/~n1umj/wsb/html/view.cgi-home.html-.html
myspace: http://www.myspace.com/n1umj