From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Mar 2011 18:39:03 -0500
Oh, there are options that will run a lot more than that, I'd gladly try one
if it wasn't for the fact my account says 0 for a balance usually by week 3
of the average month. Things are picking up though so someday I'll pay back
the family I owe money to and maybe be able to try one of those antennas. my
TS-2000 and my backup radio/s will have to last a while though.