From:
"Bob, K8LR" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bob, K8LR
Date:
Tue, 3 Jan 2012 09:57:42 -0500
Tom,

Here is what I do.  I hold the soldering gun on the side close to the end of
the tip of the coax center pin and put the solder feeding in to the end of
the tip of the center conductor.  Then I squeeze
the gun's trigger and when the solder starts to melt for about half an inch,
your done.

Bob, K8LR, [log in to unmask]