From:
Lou Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Dec 2012 18:10:27 -0500
Thanks for your input, Tom.  I only needed to transfer the update file and
hyper term was what I had so I tried it this afternoon and all went well.
Now that the units are updated, they'll work with windisk so it should be
easy to transfer stuff including all the info on the TMG707A Kenwood 2-meter
rig which has just moved from the car into the shack.  So I'll be attempting
to program that.  Thanks again and 73.  lou WA3MIX
Lou Kolb
Voice-over Artist:
Radio/TV Ads, Video narrations
Messages On-hold: