From:
Pierre Berube <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Oct 2017 13:53:58 -0500
I agree, I run a 6 meter net every Wednesday Evening on 50.180 called the
EN52 net.
 pre-amble always starts  out...
We talk about everything  and anything except religion and politics.
This week's topic, Do you home  brew projects? If so what is your project
you are working on.
This sets the tone.
Thanks again,
Pierre K9EYE
Lifetime Member of Handiham
Lifetime Member of the Blinded Veterans Association