From:
Ron Canazzi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 May 2013 17:07:39 -0400
Hi Lou,

If you like Outlook Express and unless you don't mind the ribbon menus
in your mail program like they have in Outlook and Windows Live Mail, I
would choose Mozilla Thunderbird.  It does not use ribbon menus, it has
all of the features that Outlook Express has, (I like certain features
that it has that Outlook doesn't have--such as spell as you go) and best
of all, like Firefox, it's free.

It is still being updated and last but not least, it is accessible with
all major screen readers.