From:
don bishop <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Aug 2009 09:15:40 -0700
Bob,

I had a problem where the button wouldn't turn on the radio one time.
It's been quite a while since it happened, but what I did was to remove
the battery for several minutes and then replace it.  That seemed to
solve the problem and it hasn't happened again since.

Also, you might try plugging the radio into the charger and see if you
can turn it on then.  You really don't want to  operate it this way, but
you can do it just long enough to test the on/off status.  You just
don't want to operate the radio using the charger for a prolonged length
of time.

Don  w6smb