From:
"Jim Kutsch, KY2D" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Jun 2015 13:18:32 -0400
I just read about the DX Lab Suite last week. I installed DX Commander (the
rig control) and DX Keeper (their logging package) over the weekend and
began to try them. The Commander did start working immediately with my
Elecraft KX3 and I entered a test QSO in the DX Keeper log. It seems
reasonably usable with Jaws but isn't what I would call fully accessible.
After a short while playing with both Commander and Keeper, I decided I
wouldn't switch immediately from AC Log but I didn't delete them as totally
unusable either. I plan to play with them a bit more at some point.

73, Jim, KY2D