From:
Shaun Oliver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Feb 2008 18:43:27 +1100
yes quite. but I'm going to operate on the assumption I'm in a
restricted covenants area.

not only that the XYL don't want any unsightly contrivances taking up
more space than is absolutely necissary. if all else fails, it's a long
wire for me.
have you got skype or the like, I was going to suggest we converse there
instead of cluttering up the list here, my skype name is brailledude.

On 27/02/2008 6:39 PM, the old scribe known as Colin McDonald was able
to impart this pearl of wisdom: