From:
David W Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Jun 2003 06:50:49 +0100
Hello all

I recently installed a Kushcraft R8, which stands at about 8.5M high.
It isn't the cheapest, but works as a half wave on all bands from 40M to
6M.

It has integral radials which have hot ends in view of it being a half
wave, so these should be out of reach.

It is well built and a a bit heavy to install however, but my sighted
friend and I put it together and had our first contact within 5 hours.

The SWR is very good over its whole range, so we have negated the use of
an ATU.

73 de G3YXX