From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Mar 2009 13:59:46 -0400
you'd have to buy a router. That's all you need, I recommend linksys. I also
recommend if you don't listen to my first recommendation you stay far far
away from netgear. It would help to know going in if you have an 802.11A,
802.11B, g, or what ever your wireless card is, it should tell you in the
properties of the card though it's probably a B or G.