From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Jan 2012 14:43:22 -0500
I'm always finding good deals or being given sometimes radios more because
of the narrow band conversion. I have boxes and boxes of VHF and UHF radios
because of that. Ham radio isn't going narrow band, not in a big hurry
anyway, we'll be forced there in a while, so a lot of these radios are
finding their way to some local hams starting out, my station most of what I
use on VHF now I use commercial equipment and very much prefer it.