From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Feb 2008 18:37:23 -0500
    Walt:

Are you using Jaws?

If so, an insert F7 will get you a links list.

You can click on the link from there once you find it in the list.

Also, if I remember correctly, the handihams web site has something called
blind quick links, which can get you just about anywhere you want to go.

If you don't have Jaws, but have Window Eyes instead, I'm sure someone on
the list can help you.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ