From:
Ron Canazzi <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 21 Nov 2014 21:16:56 -0500
Hi Richard and Others,

As far as something printable, you are right, but if you are a member of
the National Library Service For The Blind And Physically Handicapped
Free Reading Program, there is a Daisey accessible and downloadable
version that is produced every month.

Visit loc.nls.gov and sign up if you aren't already a member and you
could have this in totally accessible form.  You must be a resident of
the US or it's territories to qualify with a handicapping condition that
prevents you from reading normally.

On 11/21/2014 9:18 AM, Richard B McDonald wrote:
> Hi,
>

> See the email string below.  Sometime ago, there was some talk on the list
> about the lack of access to this magazine.  I wonder if it is feasible,
> worthwhile and desirable to see if a push can be made to the ARRL to produce
> an accessible version of QST?
>

> 73,
>
> Richard KK6MRH

---