From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Nov 2014 18:26:29 -0500
Thanks, John.

Appreciate the info.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ

-----Original Message-----
From: For blind ham radio operators [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
On Behalf Of John Vernaleken`
Sent: Friday, November 28, 2014 6:09 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Tuners

Tom

I have two LDG Tuners the At-600PRO II )Purchased new) and an AT-1000PRO
(Ham Club member gave me). Since I have an ICOM 746Pro I have tuner
connected to rig via Interface Cable. Both tuners bring the SWR to no higher
than 1.3 on my G5RV and Vertical (80M - 10M). I just press the Tune button,
remove ALS-600 from bypass and I am good to go.
I will admit to forgetting to change the Band on the ALS-600, the protection
circuit ahas always tripped (Usually happens when a DX Spot appears that I
need appears and fingers engage before brain).

John  KC2QJB