Date:
Tue, 10 Feb 2004 15:55:36 -0500
I use Paypal and it is fine.

The only drawback is they limit the amount you can transfer until you give
them your bank account number.  But, for security reasons, I always select the
additional funding options and pay with a credit card through Paypal.  In this
way, I have some protection through the credit card company should there be a
dispute.

Obviously, you can't always pay by credit card, as some sellers don't accept
credit card payments; so then you have to set it up to transfer the funds from
your bank account.

Note: When you first sign up with paypal, you need to enter a security
graphic.  I think they nmay have an audio link for it now, but when I signed
up three years ago, they didn't.
Steve K8SP