Date:
Sun, 27 Feb 2005 16:07:33 -0800
I will need to get some visual assistance but it would appear the right is
the input from the radio as you are looking at the box from the back.  In
otherwards, the back is facing you the right most is the input from the
radio and left is output.  I will confirm this fact.

I also discovered the tune up mode is very nice.  Press and hold the left
hand or forward power button and you get a higher more sensitive tone for
tuning up on 20m.  The middle one is reflected power and it gives a medium
level tone and of course the right hand one is reflected power and it gives
a lower tone.  I am guessing they are sensitivity levels depending on your
output power.  Quite nice and very affective!.  I will post later when I
establish beyond the shadow of a doubt,  or which one is input from the
radio and output from the watt meter to the antenna.

Brian, k5in